If you have any questions, please contact us at
30 Days of November Calendar Raffle
Your music student was given their calendar raffle fundraiser packet mid September. Here is some important information about the fundraiser:
- Franklin Music Boosters' biggest fundraiser of the year (replacing Yankee Candle).
- Music students are expected to sell at least 5 tickets.
- Cost: $10 per raffle ticket.
- Selling Period: Now through Monday, Oct. 8th. All ticket stubs and payments must be turned in to your music teacher by Friday, Oct. 12th.
- Winning tickets will be re-entered in the draw so each buyer will have multiple chances to win!
- Payment: Cash or check made payable to Franklin Music Boosters.
- Selling incentives: iTunes Gift Cards
- Sell 10 tickets - earn a $10 gift card
- Sell 15 tickets - earn a $20 gift card
- For every additional 5 tickets sold students will receive a further $10 gift card.
Side by Side Night at FHS Home Game 10/19
Franklin Music Boosters is thrilled to be a part of the annual pep band side by side night. 8th grade is invited to perform alongside FHS pep band rooting on the Panthers for a fun evening. Come out for great music and football. Be sure to stop by the Music Boosters table near the entrance for the 50/50 raffle!
MUSIC APPAREL SALE 10/1 - 10/31
Don't forget, the Franklin music spirit wear store is open through 10/31. These items make a great holiday gift for your music student! All sport the new Franklin Music Logo and new this year we are introducing the blanket.
- Adirondack Fleece, $35*
- Hooded Sweatshirt, $45*
- Fleece & Poly Travel Blanket, 25*
- Long-sleeved t-shirt, $12
- Short-sleeved t-shirt, $9
- *Personalization (name, ensemble, instrument) is available for additional fee(s).
Franklin Music Dept. and Keep Music Education Alive Present...Classic Stones
November 2nd, 7:30 PM at FHS Auditorium.
Buy your tickets today from a music student, at Shaws Supermarket, 255 E Central Street or on purplepass.com!
Proceeds from this concert will help reduce future travel expenses for all FHS music students. Franklin Music Boosters will be there sponsoring a bake sale during intermission.
CONCERT SERIES AD BOOK FUNDRAISER Deadline: Friday Nov. 9th
This is the Music Boosters' second and final major fundraiser for the year. The Concert Series Ad Book is distributed to all audience members at each of our concerts in grades 6-12. We invite music students' families to become a patron, or just give a shout out to their child.
Donations of any size are welcome...please consider one of the following:
- Platinum Patron for $75
- Gold Patron for $50
- Silver Patron for $25
- $20 - if you want to put a message in the book to your child(ren)
- Your donation is tax deductible.
Footlighters Performance of You're A Good Man Charlie Brown 11/9 and 11/10 HMMS 7pm
Come out for a great family event and enjoy our middle schools musical performance. We are so excited Footlighters has been reintroduced back to our middle schools. Franklin Music Boosters will be there selling baked goods during intermission.